- Always treat the customer as being right. Try at all times to satisfy their needs. If you disagree please have the conversation but be happy to do it their way if they want.
- Please try to always turn up on time.
- Please take a dust sheet into every job and try and find somewhere to put it. If there is any possibility of using more than one then please do use tham.
- Please try to keep everything as clean as possible. But be aware that they may want to clean up themselves so that you can carry on working.
- If in doubt please do always ask the customer how they want things done.
- It is expected that you will be happy to work late at least some of the time.
- It is your responsibility to manage your time. If you have to go back to a job the next day and it is not booked in then it is up to you to phone the next day’s customer and see if they mind if you are late. If they do then you will need to arrange another time to pop in and finish the work.
- You will also need to manage partial hours. The customer will have been told that they will be charged for whole hours only, so if you do 4 hours and 10 minutes they will be charged for 5 hours. So ask them if there is anything else they can do.
- It is essential to register any overtime with me as soon as it happens. I need it for the invoice. You will only be paid overtime that you invoice me for immediately.
- You will need to provide all the tools you will need for any job. If you need a tool and you don’t have it then please be aware that you will need to buy it. Just so that there is no confusion this will include:
- 3 plastic backed dust sheets
- A drill
- Standard set of tools.
- An angle grinder with bladesv
- Wallpaper stripper
- A Henry / equivalent
- A telescopic ladder.v
- Access to a nice long ladder (cleaning gutters)
- Some white paint
I am asking a lot of you and in return I propose that:
- You will be treated with respect at all times. If you have an impossible customer then you will not be expected to return to them.
- I am aiming to pay people above the average wage for your area.
- Once you are full time you will be entitled to a van.
- You will be paid promptly and in full
Get in touch 07419 734 273